We are looking for a technical expert having 6+ years of experience who can stand shoulder to shoulder with top local and foreign architects and can be company’s ambassador for technical excellence. Such an individual should have:
- Technical depth and a track record of solving difficult technical problems.
- Experience in AWS Services and AWS Architectural Patterns Or Azure.
- Desire to “teach” AWS skills to in-house engineering team.
- Enjoy explaining the benefits & trade-offs of different “Cloud Architecture patterns”.
- Experience in complex Mobile Applications
- Good Communication Skills
- Hiring and Training the best local engineers
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Will be confronted with solving the toughest technical challenges.
- Will work with team and guide them into proposing solutions that can withstand customer’s scrutiny.
- Will be a champion of engineering excellence and will architect strategies and processes that ensure our technical competitiveness.
- Will help build a team of senior technical leads and architects through whom company can continue to deliver high-quality solutions in challenging technical domains.
- Will act as a mentor and inspirational figure for engineers.
- Loves technology and will not be afraid to jump in and dirty his hands if the situation demands.
- Should be able to travel to our key customers and meet with their technical architects and establish our technical credibility.
- Implement software development best practices. Help develop and evangelise great engineering and organizational practices
- Be an active part of the leadership team and collaborate with other leaders in the organization
Must Have Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of software industry experience
- Extensive experience architecting, designing and programming complex & scalable mobile and web applications.
- Preferably, in a Cloud environment.
- Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
- Programing skills in: Mobile programming languages and .NET
- Strong practical application development experience on Linux and Windows
- Deep appreciation of “engineering quality”
- Extensive experience with “code reviews”
- Ability to work across teams, including on-shore and off-shore.
- Successful leadership of software development teams
- Desire and ability to quickly learn new technologies and skills
- Good communication and presentation skills.